Reaching souls for Christ through the radio waves in Hartford, CT and the entire world through the internet.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3: 15-17, 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
- There is only one true God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6: 4, Isaiah 43: 10-11, Matthew 28: 18-20, Luke 03:22)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
(Matthew 1: 31-32, Acts 10: 37-38, Acts 2:22, Hebrews 7: 26-27, 1 Corinthians 15: 3-5, 2 Corinthians 5: 21-6: 1, Acts 1: 9-11, Philippians 2: 9-11, Hebrews 1: 3)
- The regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; A person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian power to live a holier life.
(Romans 10: 12-13, Ephesians 2: 8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3: 4-8, Romans 8:16, Ephesians 4:24, Titus 2:12)
- There is a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life in heaven, the lost to hell.
(1 Thessalonians 4: 15-17, Romans 3: 23-24, 1 Corinthians 15: 51-52, Revelation 20: 11-15, Revelation 21: 6-8)
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead and will return soon.
(Zechariah 14: 4-5, Matthew 24:26, Matthew 24:30, Revelation 1: 7, Rev 19: 11-13)
- The Great Commission of the Church is to enter into the whole world and preach the Gospel to every person.
(Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matthew 28: 19-20, Acts 1: 7-8, Mark 16: 15-16)
- In the spiritual unity of the believers through the action of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 4: 11-13, Psalm 133: 1, Philippians 2: 1-3)
- We believe in the holy Christian life, and we must be concerned about the damages and social needs of our fellow men.
(Col 3: 12-14, Romans 15: 1-2)
- We believe that we must devote ourselves once again to the service of our Lord and his authority over our lives.
(Col 2: 9-11, Ephesians 6: 7-8)
- We trust in God – Our faith, trust and hope is in Christ. The Word of God guides our decisions, refreshes us, and creates an unshakable faith. Our dependence on God is reflected in our commitment to prayer.
- Create an extraordinary impact – We serve an extraordinary God who deserves our absolute. He allows us to create, produce and share media with his message that changes lives.
- We are passionate, creative and have fun – innovative ideas and solutions, individual initiative, and have a good time to do our work and live more interesting.
- Learning, Improving and Growing – We challenge and stretch ourselves, each other, and the ministry that we realize the potential God has given us.
- In His Strength – It is not about us.